You will be adding DNS records. Please have access to your DNS control panel to make this change.
1) Choose a hostname for the URL protection service.
You can set the link checking hostname to be anything. Other customers have used hostnames like:
This is the URL that your users will see in the browser navigation bar each time they click a link within an email message.
2) Update the DNS configuration for your domain.
In your DNS contradd:
CNAME record for your chosen hostname and point it to
Allow time for the change to propagate fully.
You check your DNS propagation here - https://dnschecker.org/#CNAME/
3) Update the Link Click configuration in the portal.
- Login to your Admin portal at https://portal.duocircle.com
- Click on your PhishProtection Application Tab
- Within your PhishProtection.com account configure the service to use your chosen hostname:
- Under Settings chose Company, then click the pencil icon on that page to edit your Company settings
- Enter your chosen hostname in the "Time of Click Rewriting Domain" field and save the page.
- Update the Time of Click Rewriting Domain
4) Confirm that your custom link domain works
- Visit your custom URL to verify that the chosen link check domain has been properly linked to your account. You should see a screen that looks like this: