Pick a hostname for the URL protection service.
- We suggest choosing something like:
, urldefense.your-email-domain.comor urlf.your-email-domain.com this will be the hostname that all of your users will see in their email when a link has been rewritten,
- Keep it straightforward and easy to remember.
Update the DNS configuration for your domain.
- At your Domain Name Registrar add a CNAME record for your chosen hostname and point it to urlf.phishprotection.com and allow time for the change to propagate fully.
- Visit your custom URL to verify that the DNS has been updated. You should see a screen that looks like this:
You can check your DNS propagation here - https://dnschecker.org/#CNAME/
Update the Link Click configuration in the portal.
- Login to your Admin portal at https://portal.duocircle.com
- Click on your PhishProtection Application Tab
- Within your PhishProtection.com account configure the service to use your chosen hostname:
- Under Settings chose Company, then click the pencil icon on that page to edit your Company settings
- Enter your chosen hostname in the "Link Check Domain" field and save the page.
- Update the Link Check Domain