You will be adding DNS records. Please have access to your DNS control panel to make this change.
1) Choose a hostname for the URL protection service.
You can set the link checking hostname to be anything. Other customers have used hostnames like:
This is the URL that your users will see in the browser navigation bar each time they click on an email message.
2) Update the DNS configuration for your domain.
In your DNS contradd:
CNAME record for your chosen hostname and point it to
Allow time for the change to propagate fully.
You check your DNS propagation here - https://dnschecker.org/#CNAME/
3) Update the Link Click configuration in the portal.
- Login to your Admin portal at https://portal.duocircle.com
- Click on your PhishProtection Application Tab
- Within your PhishProtection.com account configure the service to use your chosen hostname:
- Under Settings chose Company, then click the pencil icon on that page to edit your Company settings
- Enter your chosen hostname in the "Time of Click Rewriting Domain" field and save the page.
- Update the Time of Click Rewriting Domain
4) Confirm that your custom link domain works
- Visit your custom URL to verify that the chosen link check domain has been properly linked to your account. You should see a screen that looks like this: