If you no longer use an SPF Include record, you can quickly remove it from your SPF Manager by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Domain Dashboard and select the Domain that you wish to manage an SPF record of.
- From the SPF records section, identify the Include record that you wanted to remove.
- Hover over to the Include record that you wish to remove from your SPF record. The "Remove" button will appear. Click on the "Remove" button for every Include record that you wish to remove, and the record will disappear from your list.
- Don't forget to save your changes by scrolling down a bit and clicking on the "Save SPF record" button to save your changes.
- Finally, upon page refresh, you must not be able to see the SPF Includes that you have removed from your SPF Manager list.
Quick Video Guide:
Please note that we may change the user interface in the future, however, you may always check on the SPF records page for how you will be able to remove an "include on your Domain SPF record.