Spam is in the eye of the beholder, you have been directed to this article because we have received spam complaint from your account.
There are a few possible reasons that your account is sending SPAM.
- You are responsible for these messages.
- If so you will need to change your sending habits, or change service providers.
- Your account has been rate limited until you contact support.
- You are NOT responsible for these messages,
- Notify support immediately - https://support.duocircle.com/support/tickets/new
- Change your portal password and your SMTP password. https://portal.duocircle.com (Support can help you change passwords).
My email is not spam, you have made a mistake!
Even if you feel that the email that you are sending is CAN SPAM compliant or that the person who received the message has an existing relationship with you, or even if you would not consider it to be spam.
The reality is that the message was reported as spam and we are taking action to address the issue. You will need to contact support to discuss resolving the issue.