The Server Settings let you adjust various options and settings that control the behavior and the UI of the Roundcube WebMail application. The numerous settings are grouped by the following sections below:
Note : After changing preferences, don’t forget to save them by clicking the Save button below the settings form.
Server SettingsSteps in opening Server Settings:
- Open WebMail https://webmail.mailhostingservice.com
- Click Settings
- Click Preferences
- Click Server Settings
This section provides more advanced settings that control how messages are treated by the email server.
- Mark the message as read on delete
- With this option enabled, unread messages are also flagged as read when deleting them right away.
- Flag the message for deletion instead of delete
- Email messages can be flagged as deleted first before they’re finally removed from a folder. That also allows to “undelete” them later on. In order to finally delete them, use the Compact command from the Mailbox foldersoperations menu.
- Do not show deleted messages
- This option suppresses messages flagged as deleted from being listed.
- If moving messages to Trash fails, delete them
- Moving to Trash can fail if the Trash folder isn’t selected or over quota. With this option enabled, messages are deleted from the current folder when you attempt to move them to Trash.
- Directly delete messages in Junk
- Messages in the Junk folder are also move to the Trash first when deleting them. Skip that step by enabling this option.
- As the option name says, this will empty the Trash folder when you terminate the session.
- Compact Inbox on logout
- This will remove all messages flagged for deletion from the Inbox when you log-off.
Clear Trash on logout