Sign up for Google Apps
Sign into your Admin Console
- After you sign up for Google Apps, our support team will create the first Admin user for your account and will email you the login credentials to your Google Apps Admin Console within 24 hours of creating your request. If you have not received your details or need access to your account immediately please contact support.
- After logging in to your admin account, you need to accept the new Terms of Service that will be displayed. After accepting the terms of service, your services will be activated."
Adding users and manage services
I. Adding user accounts or email addresses
To let people in your organization start using Google Apps, you must add them to your account. You’ll give each team member an email address at your domain (like firstname.lastname@example.org), so they can start using Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and all the other Google Apps services.
To create one or more user accounts:
- Add users individually using your Google Admin console.
- Add several users at once by uploading their names in a CSV file.
Find out more about options for adding users.
Switch your business email to Gmail
Each users that you add to your Google Apps account get an email address at your domain. They can use this email address with your Google Apps Gmail service immediately to send email. Inbound mail won't start flowing to their Gmail account (and stop flowing to their old program) until you change your domain's MX records to point to Google servers. See Get started with Gmaill.
Migrate mail, contacts, and calendars
Consider the size and complexity of your organization and where your data is currently stored when choosing the best way to move your mail, contacts and calendar data to your new Google Apps account.
- Simple import options -If you're an individual user or have fewer than 20 users in your organization, consider a simple import option.
- All migration tools - If you have many users or you currently use Microsoft® Exchange, there are various migration tools to choose from.
Planning your deployment
To learn more about rollout plans, user guides, and videos, technical guides, and more, please see Google Apps deployment guide.