The OWA mobile app offers the same email, calendar and contact functionality you get in Outlook Web App on the browser, but with additional capabilities that are only possible through native integration of the app with mobile devices, including:
- Meeting reminders that pop up even when the app is closed.
- Voice activated actions like scheduling a meeting or sending email.
- Contact sync so that OWA contacts are recognized by the iPhone's caller ID function.
You can also set up Office 365 through iOS's built-in Mail app (more info).
To Setup Office 365 in OWA on Your iOS Device
- Install OWA for you iPhone or iPad, and then launch it.
Installing OWA on your iOS device requires at least an iPhone 4S/iPad 2 running at least iOS 6.
- If this is your first time using OWA, click Continue.
- Enter the following information:
Click Sign In.
Email Address — Your email address.
Password — Your password.
That's it! OWA will automatically configure the settings for your account and provide a brief tutorial with details on how to use the additional features. Now you are ready to be a master of digital communication.
If your Autodiscover settings aren't working, you can manually configure the account using the Advanced Settings (in absence of Autodiscover) section of this page.