You can use Office 365 from DuoCircle on your Microsoft Windows phone for both email and calendars.
- On the Start screen, swipe left, and then tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account, and then tap Outlook.
Some phones may have Exchange or Office 365 options instead of Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.
Windows Phone tries to set up your email account automatically. If it's successful, skip to step 8.
- If you see the message, We couldn't find your settings, tap Advanced, and then enter the following information:
||What to do...
||Enter the full email address for your account.
||Enter the password for your account.
||Enter the full email address for your account, again.
||Enter only what follows the @ symbol, in your email address. For example, coolexample.com
- Select Server requires encrypted (SSL).
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
Pretty easy, right? Tap Mail , and you should see your messages there. To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.
- If your Office 365 from DuoCircle account comes with software access, download the latest version of the Office suite!