After you set up your email account, you can set it up with iOS Mail on your iPhone or iPad.
You can also access your Office 365 email through the Microsoft Outlook app. For more information, see Outlook app on iPhone & iPad: Set up email.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address, Password, and a short Description (e.g. your company's name) for your email.
- Tap Next.
- Autodiscover will try to find the settings you need to configure for your account. If autodiscover cannot find your settings, enter the following information:
||What to enter
||Leave this field blank
||Enter your full email address (for example, email@example.com)
- Tap Next.
- Tap Save.
Return to your home screen and open the Mail app — you should see some email messages, in your new inbox!
To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.
- For Business and Business Premium accounts, download the latest version of Microsoft Office
- If you are unable to verify your Exchange account, see iPhone: Exchange Account Unable to verify account information.