Office 365 setup with Outlook 2016 for PC
Modified on: Tue, 19 Apr, 2016 at 6:26 PM
After creating your Office 365 email address, you can set it up with Outlook 2016.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Search for Mail if you don't see it on the page. Click Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32-bit).
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
||What to enter...
||Enter your first and last name.
||Enter your email address.
|Password and Retype Password
||Enter your password in both fields.
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.